Big Dipper (5 Pack)
- For when size matters, big dipper backed by tournament fishermen.
- Big dipper 5 ½-inches long. Five pack value resealable bag.
- More than 10 colors to choose from. Big dipper resembles a shad or other mid-size bait fish.
- Thick nose shape cast like a missile. At 5 1/2-inches it is sizable enough to lure the most reluctant large game fish.
- Big dipper is a Charlie’s worms original design, and a favorite of fishermen for more than 10 years.
Pearl White, Sapphire Blue, Watermelon Red, June Bug, JW Blk Grp Green Red Glitter, Neon Black Red Glitter, Big O Shad, Gold Rush, Houdini, Arkansas Shiner
- Durable 3/0 straight hook for fighting fish. Available in 1/16, 1/8, 3/16, ¼ oz sizes
- Select from black or pumpkin colored finish. 4 per pack for value and convince.
- Screw cap head design perfectly lines up to rig soft plastic with ease.
- Angled shakey head hides hook in the bait for an incognito presentation.
- Securely fastened baits cast like a missile and swim balanced and naturally with hook inside the bait.
- Straight 4/0 hook ideal for fighting fish. Available in 4 sizes.
- Solid color with flake finish, and a double painted eye.
- Eye of hook is cleared of paint for easy rigging. Available in pumpkin and black.
- Resilient finish with a twist lock wire for easily rigging soft baits.
- Great choice for targeting muskie, pike, and bass with soft plastic baits.
- This high-quality Swimming Worm is made of medium texture plastisol that allows the flexible ribbon tail to move naturally.
- Ribbon tailed worm floats weightlessly 1-2 feet below the surface, and comes in a pack of 10.
- 3D Swimming Worm’s back forms a curly tail on the end. Its flexible body creates motion in the water that attracts fish.
- Plastic worm body is durable and reusable, and can be rigged with a weight to fish at any depth.
- Targeted often by pike, Walleye, bass, and other game fish. 8-inch swimming worm body is available in a variety of colors.