Brush Buster (6 Pack)
Product Name: Brush Buster
Pack Size: 6
As its name implies, the Brush Buster was designed to fish in heavy cover, usually texas rigged to fish on brush piles, submerged timber, etc.
Watermelon Red Flake, Watermelon Candy, June Bug, Okeechobee Hog, Green Pumpkin, Green Pumpkin Red Flake, Black Blue Flake, Alabama Hog
- Swims with a side-to-side motion when cranking it across the surface. Comes in a variety of colors.
- Made from durable soft plastic the twitchin shad has a thin tapered tail and a paddle for balance swimming through the water.
- Floats 1-3 feet below the surface. Its offset design makes it sway back and forth and stay balanced at all depths.
- A fat body and slender tail allow it to swim like a live shad when moving slow or fast.
- Adaptable salt or freshwater soft bait. It helps catch grouper, tarpon, bass, snapper and a wide assortment of game fish.
- Charlie’s chunk unique shape allows it to create vibration that imitate a wounded bait fish.
- Three-inches long and available in a pack of 6, Charlie’s chunk comes in one of 11 unique colors by Charlie’s Worms.
- Made of a high-quality polymers Charlie’s Worms has refined to perfection over nearly 40 years in the soft plastic bait industry.
- Helps allure an array of game fish from small and large mouth bass, pike, muskie and carp.
- A variety of contrasting colors for matching an any conditions.
- Straight 4/0 hook ideal for fighting fish. Available in 4 sizes.
- Solid color with flake finish, and a double painted eye.
- Eye of hook is cleared of paint for easy rigging. Available in pumpkin and black.
- Resilient finish with a twist lock wire for easily rigging soft baits.
- Great choice for targeting muskie, pike, and bass with soft plastic baits.