Charlie’s Swimming Jig (1 Pack)
- Charlie’s Worms swimming jig comes ¼, 3/8, and ½ oz selection with 5 color option.
- Colorful skirt and 3/0 hook will be sure to make it one of the handiest jigs in the tackle box.
- Durable head and needle point hook make it cast at range without thinking.
- Great for targeting bass, muskie, pike, and walleye.
- Dependable strong hook for setting and fighting large game fish.
Green Pumpkin, Pumpkin Seed, Watermelon, Black Blue, Black Red
- Swims with a side-to-side motion when cranking it across the surface. Comes in a variety of colors.
- Made from durable soft plastic the twitchin shad has a thin tapered tail and a paddle for balance swimming through the water.
- Floats 1-3 feet below the surface. Its offset design makes it sway back and forth and stay balanced at all depths.
- A fat body and slender tail allow it to swim like a live shad when moving slow or fast.
- Adaptable salt or freshwater soft bait. It helps catch grouper, tarpon, bass, snapper and a wide assortment of game fish.
- For when size matters, big dipper backed by tournament fishermen.
- Big dipper 5 ½-inches long. Five pack value resealable bag.
- More than 10 colors to choose from. Big dipper resembles a shad or other mid-size bait fish.
- Thick nose shape cast like a missile. At 5 1/2-inches it is sizable enough to lure the most reluctant large game fish.
- Big dipper is a Charlie’s worms original design, and a favorite of fishermen for more than 10 years.
- Alabama minnow is now available in more than 5 of Charlie’s alluring colors.
- Four-inches long paddle tail minnow design animates live minnow movements. Prime choice for large and small mouth bass, pickerel, and muskie.
- Mimics real bait to seduce any fish in the area. Available in 8 pack convenient resealable bag.
- Made of a durable soft plastic that is easy to rig. Minnow shape casts like a rocket with a jig.
- Charlie’s Alabama minnow performs like a natural minnow under the surface. Its paddle tail creates just the sort of action that certain game fish crave.